D&R provides practical and cost effective answers to many maintenance problems wherever they occur. These include specialist coating contractor services, to apply tailored systems where expert knowledge is required or where conventional methods may not be viable, appropriate or cost effective.
The various specialist applications:
- Secondary Containment - Bunds; construction, coating, sealing
- Corrosion - Storage Tanks, internal & external tank coating including potable water, pipe work
- Roof Refurbishment - Liquid Applied; flat, pitched, gutters. All types of substrates including asbestos. Localised repairs through to full refurbishment.
- Concrete and Stone Repairs - Non-structural only. Lintels, fascias, decorative mouldings. Curbs, drainage channels
- Floors - Screeding, coating, slip reduction systems, hygiene.
- Wall coating - Internal, external, decorative, clear, water proofing, hygiene
- DDA/Safe Access - Ramps, steps, nosings, identification, tactiles.
Situated in the heart of Monmouthshire, D & R Maintenance Solutions Ltd. is ideally placed to respond. Birmingham just an hour away and Bristol, Cardiff and Hereford reached in half that time.
D&R Maintenance Solutions Ltd. are authorised contractors to some of the largest organisations in the UK, including the food and drink sector, petrochemical companies, hospitals, universities, facilities maintenance/management companies, local authorities.