Tanks & Bunds
COATING & LINING OF TANKS
By careful selection of lining or external coating, life expectancy of tanks, including process, potable water, sprinkler and fuel oil tanks will be extended.
Systems offered include:
Internal coatings from localised repairs to full lining
- External coating
- Linings approved for potable water, WRAS approved
- Localised external/internal structural repairs (including plate bonding)
- Specialist corrosion treatment
- Plinth refurbishment
RENOVATION AND PROTECTION OF BUNDS
D&R Maintenance Solutions Ltd has a wealth of experience in the creation and renovation of secondary containment systems (bunds) from repairing damaged concrete, replacing seals, extensions, though to final seamless lining.
A variety of coating systems is available to suit many requirements which include protection against acids, alkalis, hydro carbons etc.
- Internal tank protection and repairs to pitted areas
- Overcoming corrosion under insulation problems
- Protection and sealing of tank bases
- Repairs to leaking pipes and flanges
D&R Maintenance Solutions Ltd. can protect your oil or chemical containment areas. We offer seamless and durable protection, ensuring that you are fully compliant with current legislation.