The cost of damage to concrete and stone structures due to attack by the environment or man-made problems is enormous. The cost of replacement or the disruption involved can often be prohibitive. We offer a choice of cost-effective systems to not only repair existing damage but also to protect against future attack.
- Non-structural repairs to lintels, sills, fascias and decorative mouldings
- Structural bonding of curbs and drainage channels
- Repairs to spalled concrete and stone
- Refurbishment of degraded concrete and corroded reinforcing bars
- Resurfacing of degraded surfaces with exposed aggregate
- Colour matching to existing materials